Wednesday, April 21, 2010

[miss you]

I was looking at a friends photos of Prague, and I realized how much I miss it. All of the details in the architecture were so enchanting. I wish American cities could look similar to European cities. Prague is the beautiful pearl that you are not expecting to find in an oyster. I went during May and June 2009 and I plan to go back when it is possible.







I think the thing I miss the most is the goulash! and of course Double Trouble..



The goulash sounds very intimidating, but it's pretty much just a pot roast. It is so delicious! Double Trouble was an awesome bar in the side streets around Old Town Square. All types of people from young teens to grandparents, no matter who happens to be there, it's always a good time!

My favorite architectural piece was the "Dancing Buildings", they have so much flair to them. I like how unique and free they seem. As if you are spying on a couple dancing around their living room. It's strange that buildings can somehow be romantic?

0 comments: